Posted to user@struts.apache.org by jo...@smartonline.com on 2010/06/23 20:54:44 UTC

Validating mutltiple uploads in a single action

Hi,
         I have two file fields in my Action, one is an Image and one is a document. Is there a way I can use the allowedTypes filter to specify  the valid content types specific to each type of field in the same action

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

JOHN VARGHESE
Sr. Developer

Smart Online
4505 EmperorBoulevard, Suite 320, Durham, NC 27703
T (919) 237 4172    F (919) 237 4259[http://www.smartonline.com/] www.smartonline.com

Note: The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender listed above and destroy this message

Re: Validating mutltiple uploads in a single action

Posted by Burton Rhodes <bu...@gmail.com>.
I think it would best to validate the type in a 'validate' function
and make your action implement Validateable.  It will give you greater
control on the action/field errors that you present to the end user as
well.

Thanks,
Burton

--