Posted to user@struts.apache.org by na...@citicorp.com on 2003/09/18 21:51:41 UTC

Passing an input from jsp using
Hi,

How do i send an input to one of my get methods in Formbean from my JSP...
It is something like i have String of 10 chars and i want only the first five
chars. This input will be send by jsp. Based on the input my get method should
return a value.
I was using something like this and it was working fine with jdk131_03
<bean:write name="user" property="username[1]"/>
The same is not working with other versions of JDK.

Thanks
Naveen

RE: Passing an input from jsp using Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
You have posted this question like 50 billion times now with no response.
I dont really understand exactly what your asking (perhaps due to lack of
sleep?), and so havent tried answering. Possibly the same goes for many
other people who have read it. Perhaps you could try rephrasing it a
different way so that your problem is clearer to us all. Thanks.