Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nemanja Simonovic <ne...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/13 19:18:58 UTC

is there translation tool for OfBIZ?

Greetings,

is there any graphical translation tool for OfBIZ *Labels.xml files?

best regards

          Nemanja Simonovich

Re: is there translation tool for OfBIZ?

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nemanja,
unfortunately at the moment there is no User Interface available to
translate *Labels.xml files.
We are thinking to such a tool and hopefully it will be available sooner or
later.
-Bruno

Posted by 茆文俊 <ma...@dalian-it.com>.
undescribe