Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/29 19:55:32 UTC

Fwd: ApacheCon EU call for papers

Reminder - especially for Ignasi. =)

I'm planning to attend and give a talk about the ASF Jenkins
infrastructure/best practices (given that I've got 5 months to
actually get the infrastructure to a good state and figure out the
right best practices!) so I'll be in the crowd for any jclouds related
talks!

A.

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
I will use my own slides, although I'll use Everett's talk at ApacheCon US
(and his good advice :D) as a reference.

Instead of the wiki perhaps it would be worth creating a jclouds
slideshare/speakerdeck account, if it doesn't exist yet?

> I've just submitted an "Introduction to Apache jclouds" and I am thinking
> about submitting one about jclouds-chef (some expressed interest in the IRC
> channel).

Interesting! New material, or based on some existing deck.

Do we keep a reference to e.g. slide decks, presentation recordings etc.
about jclouds somewhere? Would this be useful and, if so, would the Wiki be
a good place to start?

Good luck with the talks!

ap

Re: Fwd: ApacheCon EU call for papers

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
See you there then!

I've just submitted an "Introduction to Apache jclouds" and I am thinking
about submitting one about jclouds-chef (some expressed interest in the IRC
channel).

It would be great to hear about the Jenkins infra!