Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/17 14:56:16 UTC

Fwd: ASF Board Meeting Summary - December 16, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS!

Martijn

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!  I second what Greg just said too - thanks to all who helped this
project through a successful incubation; it has been a great experience.

-T

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Thanks, Martijn.  :-)  We all deserve to be very proud of this accomplishment. It simply would not have been possible without the interest and effort of all involved.

Thanks to everyone (especially our mentors) for helping to make this a reality!

Greg

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Thanks, I saw that. The note is a bit confusing since the most recent guidance we got was that there isn't anything we can (or need to do) about any potential name conflict. However, I am drafting a follow-up email now.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Please note this quote: