Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeremy Whitlock <jc...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/13 04:34:16 UTC

Eclipse Development with Maven

Hi All,
    I have googled the terms above and have come up with marginal results.
I would like to ask on the mailing lists if it is possible to build/test
Eclipse plugins with Maven.  If so, is there any good documentation on this?

Take care,

Jeremy

Re: Eclipse Development with Maven

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
Just a follow up. I have contacted the guys who wrote the article and
it looks like they want to collaborate so hopefully we will integrate
their code so now you're just back to option 1) below :-)

Jason.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.

Posted by Samuel Langlois <sl...@ilog.fr>.
Hello,