Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/22 12:24:23 UTC

[Axis2]Re: SVN checkout of Axis2 problem

Hi,

Try

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/java

It works for me :-)

Seems like the SVN is only accessible via HTTPS

Regards
Ruchith

Re: [Axis2]Re: SVN checkout of Axis2 problem

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK you can access SVN through https or http for downloading. but for
commiting you have to go through https. So a non commiter can come through
https but without karma he can do nothing :)

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [Axis2]Re: SVN checkout of Axis2 problem

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Nope ... anyone can do a checkout via HTTPS :-)
It doesn't require you to be a committer

-Ruchith

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Ohh, no.

https is for committers :(.