Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Jones <sc...@izio.com> on 2000/11/09 13:47:39 UTC

Re: Sharing session state on IIS...

I'd use a cookie on this problem (unless your session is storing sensitive
information).  You could always encrypt it to some degree too...

Also, you could write your information to disk or to a database, and then
read it into your Java application.

Or do you only get to control the Java code?

-Scott

Posted by Christian Wenz <ch...@stud.tu-muenchen.de>.
unfortunately, you cannot access ASP session information from other scripting
languages. The cookie sent with an ASP session does only contain a session ID
but no data (this is stored in memory) ...

Regards
Christian