Posted to builds@apache.org by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/04 14:17:02 UTC

Package request for Jenkins Ubuntu slaves - cmake and swig

Hello

I'm working of the Apache Qpid Project.  Could I request the following
two packages are installed on the Apache CI Ubuntu slaves?

cmake
swig

Kind regards, Keith Wall.

Re: Package request for Jenkins Ubuntu slaves - cmake and swig

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jake

Great. Thanks very much for your help.

regards, Keith Wall