Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by SARA1232007 <cy...@foxmail.com> on 2009/03/05 13:57:11 UTC

Re: Problems of run muse example simple on JBoss(new)

Hi Chris,

This problem is also caused by the muse xml parsers conflicting with those
in JBoss. I replaced the xml parsers related package in JBoss with those
provided in muse(They are three ones under muse's lib/common directory). It
works.

Cheers,
Sara

Re: Problems of run muse example simple on JBoss(new)

Posted by Chris Twiner <ch...@gmail.com>.
Glad to hear it works Sara.  As I mentioned in the first email
of javax.* packages as per the j2ee spec.

IME this causes untold grief, every seperate jvm and platform comes
with javax issues.  Its a shame that the spec is written like that,
I'm very sure jboss is just following it.  Can't recommend OSGi enough
for solving these kinds of issues.