Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Alejandro Martínez <am...@supercable.es> on 2003/12/07 21:53:39 UTC

Degree of development of Java Encryption

Hello,

            I have been working with the XML-Security part of Apache XML
Security (for Java), and I found it very useful.
Now it is time for me to include W3C-XML-Encryption in my project, so I
thought of using XML Sec again, but I have read that the Encryption part
is still under development.

            Here go the questions:

-Could you tell me if I can already use Apache XML-Encryption?
- Will I not be following any part of the W3C Recommendation?
- Is there any link to follow the advances you achieve in XML
Encryption?

Thank you very much in advance,

            Alejandro Martínez Marcos