Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/05/17 10:13:15 UTC

Dealing with Proxy

Hi All,
   Can I tunnel my requests to server from client through a proxy?

Thanks,
Samisa...

http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/

RE: Dealing with Proxy

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
I think this is a new functionality that we need to add the transport
API of Axis. Then any transport layer that supports channeling through
proxies should implement those API functions too. A stub should have a
new corresponding function(s) so that the application can provide the
information about proxy servers/ports etc to the transport layer.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
---

Susantha Kumara
Virtusa (pvt) Ltd.