Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/01/27 18:25:44 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Beam Incubator Proposal (was Apache Dataflow Incubator Proposal)

Hi James,

As discussed together, I like the name. Let me update the proposal wiki.

Thanks !
Regards
JB

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Beam Incubator Proposal (was Apache Dataflow Incubator Proposal)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hey Hadrian,

welcome aboard ;) I added you on the proposal.

And thanks for your support.

Regards
JB

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Beam Incubator Proposal (was Apache Dataflow Incubator Proposal)

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB,