Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/16 16:48:40 UTC

Re: Having trouble just getting sqlMap Config validated

On 3/24/06, Rick Reumann <ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to use ibatis DataMapper in a winforms 2.0 application. This is
> the current error I'm getting:
>
>  IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException:
> - The error occurred while Validate SqlMap config.
> - The error occurred in The targetNamespace parameter '' should be the same
> value as the targetNamespace '
> http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper' of the schema.
> The 'sqlMapConfig' element is not declared.
>  The 'properties' element is not declared.
> Could not find schema information for the attribute 'resource'.
> The 'settings' element is not declared.
>  The 'setting' element is not declared.
> Could not find schema information for the attribute
> 'useStatementNamespaces'.
> The 'setting' element is not declared.
>  ...</snip>

Me too. I tried updating to the 1.3 release today, and I'm having the
same problem Rick reported here,

* http://www.mail-archive.com/user-cs@ibatis.apache.org/msg00786.html

and that another user reported here:

* http://www.mail-archive.com/user-cs@ibatis.apache.org/msg00700.html

-Ted.

Re: Having trouble just getting sqlMap Config validated

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
OK,  making progress ...

My application is using an external properties file. When I added the
SqlMapConfig schema declaration to the properties file, we moved on to
another error.

The external properties file had been using the settings element, but
I changed that to a properties element enclosing property stanzas. The
statements were compiling, but the properties were not be utilized. I
moved the properties element from a separate ifile into the
configuration file, and then everything seemed to resolve.

I have some other problems, but now I seemed to have stepped over into
Spring.NET issues (updating that too).

-Ted.