Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tom Fifield <to...@openstack.org> on 2014/07/02 08:37:59 UTC

[dev] Greetings from OpenStack

Hi libcloud team,

Community Manager over at OpenStack here. I just wanted to get in touch
and say thank you for all of your effort in making OpenStack usable for
python devs. At the Foundation, we're starting to ramp up ideas around
improving the dev experience, so it was high time to open lines of
communication :)

How are you finding SDK development for our little project so far? Are
there any cool app examples you'd like us to show off? I'll also take
any feedback from users about anything.

I'm also keen to find out what you need - to see what we can do over in
the upstream community to make your life better. Can you think of
anything that would help?

Finally, if you feel like joining us for the OpenStack conference in
Paris in November, we'd really love to have you. We've got a track for
app developers and it would be cool to see your SDK presented. Call for
speakers opened yesterday: http://t.co/w5H9pSIoR3

Thanks again for your work.

Regards,

Tom