Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/04/03 15:22:58 UTC

Issue with tree widgets

I have noticed that the tree widgets are not rendering properly; does
anyone know what could have broken them?
For example look at:

https://demo.ofbiz.org/accounting/control/GlAccountNavigate?trail=null

The small icons (+ and -) that were used to expand and collapse the
nodes are no more visible.

Jacopo

Re: Issue with tree widgets

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Yes, you are right, I am running Safari.
So it seems related to a css change, it used to work some time ago...

Jacopo

Re: Issue with tree widgets

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>