Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Johannes Schaefer <jo...@uidesign.de> on 2004/08/02 14:24:26 UTC

fontsize in MSIE, book-tab skin

Hi!

Fontsize in MS Internet Explorer is way too small.
I put in a "return" in fontsize.js which works
reasonably well ... just the tab-labels are bigger:

function ndeSetTextSize(chgsize,rs)
{
   var startSize;
   var newSize;

   return;  <-------
}

Is this a known issue?
Does the "return" really help?

Cheers,
Johannes

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 *
D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

PDF Rendering Bug?

Posted by Johannes Schaefer <jo...@uidesign.de>.
Hi!

We had this problem, too. And it is not
sufficient to downsize the images :-(

We have about 300+ pictures/screenshots
and could not render the complete PDF.

Seems like setting
       forrest.maxmemory=512m
in forrest.properties does help.

See FOR-71 (Our environment is Windows
XP and 2000, my machine has 512MB RAM)
and the FAQ-entry 1.7 (there may be a
hint that this can happen with big PDFs).

Cheers,
Johannes