Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Neil Blue <ne...@blue2001.freeserve.co.uk> on 2003/04/04 23:53:26 UTC

build problems with cvs version

Hello,

In an attempt to find out more about what maven is and how to use it, I
am trying to build the latest cvs version, but I am running into trouble.

When I run the bootstrap.xml I get the following error:

      [exec] ${env.MAVEN_HOME}/bin/maven: line 1: cd:
${env.MAVEN_HOME}/bin/..: No such file or directory
      [exec] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/werken/forehead/Forehead

please could anyone tell me what I have done wrong?

Cheers
Neil