Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Chema <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/08 20:31:44 UTC

Explicit rollback

Hello:

How I can to perfom an explicit rollback in iBatis framework ?

I've seen a commitTransaction() method in sqlMap object, but I don't have
seen
any method like "rollbackTransaction()".

endTransaction() method performs a rollback ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Re: Explicit rollback

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
Yes, if the transaction has not been committed, end will roll it back.

Larry