Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Saurabh Suman <sa...@rediff.com> on 2009/07/29 07:38:15 UTC

How to add new field in indexing in SolrIndexer.java

Hi
SolrIndexer.java indexes on content only.I want to index on other fields
also.
Can solrindexer index on multiple fileds? How?

Re: How to add new field in indexing in SolrIndexer.java

Posted by Doğacan Güney <do...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 08:38, Saurabh Suman<sa...@rediff.com> wrote:

> Hi
> SolrIndexer.java indexes on content only.I want to index on other fields
> also.

It doesn't index on content only. It also indexes anchor data, titles,
URL, etc...

If you want to add more fields, you can write an indexing plugin (like
index-basic).

> Can solrindexer index on multiple fileds? How?

Doğacan Güney