Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Ajay Chitre <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/05 22:11:54 UTC

Typo in documentation for 'Get job step output' API

Hello,

Seems like there's a typo in the doc for 'Get job step output' API (
http://kylin.apache.org/docs15/howto/howto_use_restapi.html#get-job-step-output
)

The doc says..

GET /kylin/api/{jobId}/steps/{stepId}/output

It should be:

GET /kylin/api*/jobs/*{jobId}/steps/{stepId}/output

No big deal. Just wanted to share what I found. Thanks.

Re: Typo in documentation for 'Get job step output' API

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Great! Fixed that with your input :
https://github.com/apache/kylin/commit/439379a17c3c206f231cf67fcafe1b38f4284003

The website will be updated over the night by jenkins.

Any feedback to Apache Kylin is welcomed!

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋