Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Michael Bryant <mg...@4mi.net> on 2004/12/31 20:41:06 UTC

URI blacklist Matcher

Hello,

I have developed a Matcher that works with URI blacklists (see
http://www.surbl.org).  This Matcher scans the body of the message for
domain names. Then domain lookups are performed against supplied URI
blacklists  (Spamcop call these "spamvertised" websites). If a hit is
found on any of the domains, all recipients are returned by the
Matcher.

If there is interest, I would like to contribute this code to the James
project. There may be issues with the way the code and TLD data is
currently organized, the use of java.util.regex, etc. I will be happy
to help out with any additional work that might need to be done.

-Mike Bryant.

Re: URI blacklist Matcher

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com>.
You might want to make this a jira issue so's we don't forget it.

d.