Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Daniel Leffel <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/24 01:14:07 UTC

0.2.0 remote region startup NullPointer

I can't get any remote regions to start up (local ones work fine). I get
this exception:
Exception in thread "regionserver/0.0.0.0:60020"
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HRegionServer.run(HRegionServer.java:874)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

This is line 874:

HRegion region = this.onlineRegions.get(mapKey);

Not sure what I'm supposed to do to fix. Am I missing a property that wasn't
required by 0.1.3?

Otherwise, migration has gone very smoothly.

Danny

Re: 0.2.0 remote region startup NullPointer

Posted by Daniel Leffel <da...@gmail.com>.
Literally, that was all that was in the log.
However, upon an addition cluster restart (both hadoop and hbase),
everything seems to be working now!

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.