Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by javajuster <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/04 00:11:16 UTC

datadtd goal for m2 plugin

Hello.  I've been using the m2 plugin for a while now (3.3-RC2) and just
recently noticed it does not currently support the datadtd goal (as far as I
can tell).  I did notice somewhere that Thomas Fischer had possibly checked
in some code to add in the datadtd goal, but when I tried to upgrade my pom
to use 3.3-RC3 it said no luck charlie.

Can someone please tell me how I can possibly use this goal, or if I have to
wait until 3.3 is released, etc.? The plugin portion of my pom.xml file
follows:

    <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.db.torque</groupId>
        <artifactId>torque-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <!-- version>3.3-RC3</version -->
        <dependencies>
          <dependency>
            <groupId>mysql</groupId>
            <artifactId>mysql-connector-java</artifactId>
            <version>5.1.5</version>
          </dependency>
        </dependencies>
        <configuration>
          <driver>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driver>
          <url>jdbc:mysql://localhost/test</url>
          <user>-</user>
          <password>-</password>
          <targetDatabase>mysql</targetDatabase>
          <runOnlyOnSchemaChange>false</runOnlyOnSchemaChange>
          <outputDir>target/generated-sql</outputDir>
          <srcDir>target/generated-sql</srcDir>
          <sqlDbMap>target/torque/sqldbmap.properties</sqlDbMap>
          <reportFile>report.sql.generation</reportFile>
          <schemaDir>src/main/config</schemaDir>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

RE: datadtd goal for m2 plugin

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.

> Hello.  I've been using the m2 plugin for a while now (3.3-RC2) and just
> recently noticed it does not currently support the datadtd goal (as far
as I
> can tell).  I did notice somewhere that Thomas Fischer had possibly
checked
> in some code to add in the datadtd goal, but when I tried to upgrade my
pom
> to use 3.3-RC3 it said no luck charlie.
>
> Can someone please tell me how I can possibly use this goal, or if I have
> wait until 3.3 is released, etc.?

The datadtd task was added after RC2. You have to specify the goal
"datadtd" to run it.

<build>
  <plugins>
     <plugin>
      <groupId>org.apache.db.torque</groupId>
      <artifactId>torque-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      <executions>
        <execution>
          <phase>generate-sources</phase>
          <goals>
            <goal>om</goal> <!-- for example. You might want to use
other/additional goals. -->
            <goal>datadtd</goal>
          </goals>
        </execution>