Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by 康悦Rita <ri...@163.com> on 2022/09/21 02:49:41 UTC

[DISCUSS]Doris Engine related discussion

Dear:

Wechat group "Apache Linkis community Development group "chat records are as follows:  微信群"Apache Linkis 社区开发群"的聊天记录如下:

—————  2022-9-15  —————

Lentils also

Did you guys write the Doris engine

Zhi-yuan liu 15:33 the

I thought Doris was mysql driven

Lentils 15:56

Yes.

Lentils 15:56

I've already written that the Doris engine is the mysql driver

Lentils 15:57

The Doris engine is divided into two parts: 1. Synchronization and 2. Computing

Zhi-yuan liu 16:00

@Lentil He does a lot of syncing.

Lentils 16:06

I've already implemented Doris synchronization in FlinkX

Lentils 16:07

I've tested that the Doris engine is computationally slow, especially for large amounts of data that can't be executed locally

Zhi-yuan liu 16:07

What version of Doris are you using

Lentils 16:07

doris1.1

Zhi-yuan liu 16:07

It is what respect is slower ah, am I used here still OK ah

Zhi-yuan liu 16:08

Query with table or calculate what data?

Lentils 16:08

For example, my current implementation of the Doris computing engine has the mysql driver at the bottom of it and if I do insert select or something like that it's slow

Zhi-yuan liu 16:09

How much data? What kind of model? That should be pretty quick

Zhi-yuan liu"

He's actually doing all the asynchronous tasks

Lentils, when

Duplicate

Zhi-yuan liu affliction

Want to use as a mysql table? There is still no need to remove weights and precompute

Zhi-yuan liu concealed

@Lentil, go to the Doris website and just wechat them. Go in and ask the big guy

Lentils 16:17

I give them big issues

Lentils 16:18

The Doris audit log plug-in and the BUG just got back to me today

Lentils 16:18

By the time you get back to me, I've already solved the problem

Lentil is better

I'm just doing pre-technical research and then I start breaking things up and I can't send them out

Zhi-yuan liu is better

It would be better if you went to the group to ask, they seem to be very busy distributing packets a while ago

Zhi-yuan liu is better

Most of them are answered by selectDb and Baidu

Lentils"

thank you

Zosimer  16:23

Slower than Hive?

Lentils for

It's still faster than Hive. I'm still not familiar with Doris executing SQL

Zhi-yuan liu for

An upgraded version of Impala. My initial feeling was

Zhi-yuan liu 16:27

Create AGG models for real-time calculations

Zosimer  16:27

Have you tried the single form yet?

Zosimer  16:28

Tried Doris more table than CK block

Zhi-yuan liu"

Ck's multi table itself is relatively slow

Zosimer  16:29

Ck multiple tables don't work

Zhi-yuan liu"

Doris has a Colocation Join optimization, and it would be a lot faster to optimize if you could use that when you're building tables

扁豆  15:14

各位大佬 doris引擎写了么

刘志远  15:33

doris不是mysql驱动么

扁豆  15:56

是的

扁豆  15:56

我已经写了doris引擎 就是mysql驱动

扁豆  15:57

doris引擎分为两部分:1、同步 2、计算

刘志远  16:00

@扁豆 他同步方式还挺多的。

扁豆  16:06

这个我已经在flinkx里面实现doris同步

扁豆  16:07

我测试过doris引擎计算很慢 尤其是大数据量 在本地执行 还不能满足要求

刘志远  16:07

你用的doris是什么版本的

扁豆  16:07

doris1.1

刘志远  16:07

是什么方面比较慢呀,我这里用着还可以呀

刘志远  16:08

连表查询还是计算什么数据?

扁豆  16:08

比如 我现在实现的doris计算引擎  底层就是mysql驱动 如果我执行insert  select之类语句 是比较慢的

刘志远  16:09

多少数据量呀,用的是什么模型?应该挺快的呀

刘志远  16:10

他其实都是做的异步任务

扁豆  16:11

Duplicate

刘志远  16:12

是想当作一个mysql表去用?还是没有去重和预计算的需求么

刘志远  16:17

@扁豆 你去doris官网直接加他们微信,进去问问他们大佬吧

扁豆  16:17

我都给他们大佬提了issue

扁豆  16:18

doris审计日志插件还有BUG  今天才回复我的

扁豆  16:18

回复我的时候 我已经解决了  没有微众大佬及时

扁豆  16:19

我现在只是做前期技术预研 预研完了就开始分解任务 发不出去

刘志远  16:19

你去群里问问会好些,前阵子他们发包好像都挺忙的

刘志远  16:19

大部分都是selectDb和百度的去回答

扁豆  16:22

谢谢

Zosimer  16:23

比hive还慢?

扁豆  16:26

比hive还是要快的  我现在还不熟悉doris执行sql机制

刘志远  16:26

impala的升级版本,我最初的感觉就是

刘志远  16:27

创建agg模型做实时运算

Zosimer  16:27

单表试过没?

Zosimer  16:28

试过doris多表比ck块

刘志远  16:29

ck的多表本身就比较慢吧

Zosimer  16:29

ck多表不行

刘志远  16:29

doris有一个Colocation Join的优化方式,如果建表的时候能用这个优化下会快很多

--

Best Regards
------