Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Christophe JAILLET <ch...@wanadoo.fr> on 2015/07/11 08:03:59 UTC

Question about generation of html files that should be marked outdated

Hi,

I've updated misc/index.xml in trunk to add a missing link to
perf-scaling.html.

When building the doc, French (and other) index.xml.fr files are
correctly updated:
    <!-- English Revision: xxx:yyy(outdated) -->

However, the corresponding index.html.fr does not have the usual warning
stating that this version may be obsolete.

Is it normal?
Did I make something wrong?
Is there something special with the misc/ directory or withindex files?

Best regards,
CJ

Re: Question about generation of html files that should be marked outdated

Posted by Christophe JAILLET <ch...@wanadoo.fr>.
Le 11/07/2015 08:03, Christophe JAILLET a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've updated misc/index.xml in trunk to add a missing link to
> perf-scaling.html.
>
> When building the doc, French (and other) index.xml.fr files are
> correctly updated:
>    <!-- English Revision: xxx:yyy(outdated) -->
>
> However, the corresponding index.html.fr does not have the usual
> warning stating that this version may be obsolete.
>
> Is it normal?
> Did I make something wrong?
> Is there something special with the misc/ directory or withindex files?
>
> Best regards,
> CJ
Please ignore. I was just building the English files...

'./build.sh fr' works perfectly well.

CJ