Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by "Jahagirdar, Amogh" <ja...@amazon.com.INVALID> on 2022/02/11 00:03:51 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Iceberg 0.13.1 RC0

Hi Everyone,

I propose that we release the following RC as the official Apache Iceberg 0.13.1 release.

The commit ID is a78aa2dbdb98634f26066c457cc1aef93166be9f
* This corresponds to the tag: apache-iceberg-0.13.1-rc0
* https://github.com/apache/iceberg/commits/apache-iceberg-0.13.1-rc0
* https://github.com/apache/iceberg/tree/a78aa2dbdb98634f26066c457cc1aef93166be9f

The release tarball, signature, and checksums are here:
* https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/iceberg/apache-iceberg-0.13.1-rc0

You can find the KEYS file here:
* https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/iceberg/KEYS

Convenience binary artifacts are staged on Nexus. The Maven repository URL is:
* https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheiceberg-1081/

Please download, verify, and test.

Please vote in the next 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Iceberg 0.13.1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this because...

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Iceberg 0.13.1 RC0

Posted by Anurag Mantripragada <am...@apple.com.INVALID>.
+1 (non-binding)

Verified signature, checksum, license. Built and ran unit tests.

Thanks!
Anurag Mantripragada

Posted by "Jahagirdar, Amogh" <ja...@amazon.com.INVALID>.
Thanks everyone who participated in the vote for Release Apache Iceberg 0.13.1 RC0.

The vote result is:

+1: 4 (binding), 1 (non-binding)
+0: 0 (binding), 0 (non-binding)
-1: 0 (binding), 0 (non-binding)

Therefore, the release candidate is passed.

From: Russell Spitzer <ru...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, February 14, 2022 at 1:49 PM
To: Iceberg Dev List <de...@iceberg.apache.org>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] [VOTE] Release Apache Iceberg 0.13.1 RC0

+1 (binding)

Checked sigs, sums license, static analysis and build.

Ryan Blue <bl...@tabular.io>> 于2022年2月12日周六 08:57写道:

Posted by Russell Spitzer <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Daniel Weeks <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Kyle Bendickson <ky...@tabular.io>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Ryan Blue <bl...@tabular.io>.
+1 (binding)

--
Ryan Blue
Tabular

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Iceberg 0.13.1 RC0

Posted by Jack Ye <ye...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Manong Karl <ab...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryan Blue <bl...@tabular.io>.

--
Ryan Blue
Tabular

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Iceberg 0.13.1 RC0