Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Shubham Kumar <sh...@umail.iu.edu> on 2017/11/29 18:48:22 UTC

Issue building develop branch - compute-account-provisioning:jar

Hi,

I am trying to do maven install on latest Apache develop branch on
Netbeans. But during the built I got this exception -

Failed to execute goal on project airavata-api-server: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.apache.airavata:airavata-api-server:jar:0.17-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find
org.apache.airavata:compute-account-provisioning:jar:0.17-SNAPSHOT in
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

Some classes in Airavata Server Handler use this jar dependency.

Where I can find this jar file ? Any other way to resolve ?

Best,
Shubham