Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/02 23:23:45 UTC

Re: Cordova on Win 8 Metro

Did you guys not see this?
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js/blob/master/lib/win8metro/exec.js

I will have a look at it.  Tooling looks cool, although we will have to
review licenses on things like IconicZip + jscex

https://github.com/JeffreyZhao/jscex

What version of Apache Cordova are you working from? Did I see a 1.7
somewhere?

Cheers,
  Jesse

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com

RE: Cordova on Win 8 Metro

Posted by "Shah, Prital B" <pr...@intel.com>.
Yes , we should be available. 2 of the members are from China so can we pick a time if possible that they can attend too.

Thanks
Prital

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Prital,