Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Julian Bleecker <ju...@fatdonut.com> on 2001/04/22 20:53:22 UTC

Jetspeed Profiler: Must specify classname

Hi,

I've been trying to properly configure Jetspeed and have run into this one
stumbling block - when I go to the default page - index.jsp, I keep
getting an exception with the message "Jetspeed Profiler: Must specify
classname"

Now, I've looked at the JetspeedResources.properties and it seems to
configure the profiler.default.classname to

org.apache.jetspeed.profiler.MultiDeviceUserProfiler

Now, is there a way I can confirm that the JetspeedResources.properties is
being read by Tomcat?  It's where I suspect it should be - under the
{tomcat_home}/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/conf/

Am I missing something here?

.julian.