Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@iona.com> on 2008/09/02 19:13:03 UTC

ServiceMix 3.2 : org.apache.servicemix.components.util.DefaultFileMarshalerTest failing on Mac ?

Hi,
Does anyone using mac seeing
org.apache.servicemix.components.util.DefaultFileMarshalerTest from
servicemix-core failing?

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

Re: ServiceMix 3.2 : org.apache.servicemix.components.util.DefaultFileMarshalerTest failing on Mac ?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I do.  Not sure why exactly.  It seems to be an ancoding related
problem, but the test seems to work on other platforms.

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 7:13 PM, Ulhas Bhole <ul...@iona.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone using mac seeing
> org.apache.servicemix.components.util.DefaultFileMarshalerTest from
> servicemix-core failing?
>
> Regards,
>
> Ulhas Bhole

> Registered Number: 171387