Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by James Coltman <ja...@majorband.co.uk> on 2002/03/11 12:51:44 UTC

RE: Problem Building Fulcrum - Follow-up

I ha
I have checked out the current version of fulcrum from cvs and gone through
the described build process.

Having reviewed the build error messages and looked at the code in CVS it
appears the following classes are missing from CVS:

org.apache.fulcrum.schedule.BaseJobEntry
org.apache.fulcrum.security.impl.db.entity.TurbineRolePermissionPeer
org.apache.fulcrum.security.impl.db.entity.TurbineUserGroupRolePeer
org.apache.fulcrum.security.impl.db.entity.BaseTurbineGroup
org.apache.fulcrum.security.impl.db.entity.map.TurbineGroupMapBuilder
org.apache.fulcrum.security.impl.db.entity.BaseTurbineGroupPeer
org.apache.fulcrum.security.impl.db.entity.BaseTurbinePermission
org.apache.fulcrum.security.impl.db.entity.map.TurbinePermissionMapBuilder
org.apache.fulcrum.security.impl.db.entity.BaseTurbinePermissionPeer
org.apache.fulcrum.security.impl.db.entity.BaseTurbineRole
org.apache.fulcrum.security.impl.db.entity.map.TurbineRoleMapBuilder
org.apache.fulcrum.security.impl.db.entity.BaseTurbineRolePeer
org.apache.fulcrum.security.impl.db.entity.BaseTurbineUser
org.apache.fulcrum.security.impl.db.entity.BaseTurbineUserPeer

Can anyone shed some light on this?

James

Posted by James Coltman <ja...@majorband.co.uk>.
The ant script uses the om generation log as a flag to decide whether the om
classes should be generated.

This is great unless your build process mucks up during the om generation as
mine did. Then the om classes
will never be generated unless this log is removed.

James

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Weblogic 6.1 sp2 and Turbine

Posted by Gareth Coltman <ga...@majorband.co.uk>.
Hi all,

I have had great success running a Turbine app with Weblogic 6.1 sp1. I
decided to install 6.1 sp2 for its Oracle 9i drivers. Unfortunately I
haven't had much joy. Weblogic throws the following error:

java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException

trying to deploy the application in development mode. Now - I know that this
might be a Weblogic issue and outside the scope of this list, but I wondered
if anyone else has had any better luck.

Thanks

Gareth

RE: Problem Building Fulcrum - Follow-up