Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Lundquist <ml...@comcast.net> on 2008/08/09 11:21:09 UTC

debug using Jetty Launcher?

Hi,

I followed the instructions here:

	http://cocoon.apache.org/1301_1_1.html

and am able to run my Cocoon (trunk) webapp.  However... maybe I'm
missing something, but those instructions don't seem to say how to
_debug_ the application, and the Eclipse debug start/stop controls are
deactivated.  What am I missing here?

Also: in order to get those instructions to work, I had to tell the
Jetty Launcher where to find the webapp created by the cocoon-maven-
plugin.  It might be worth mentioning that on this page, but I'm not
exactly sure how to document that correctly.

thx,
—ml—

Re: debug using Jetty Launcher?

Posted by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com>.
On Aug 9, 2008, at 2:21 AM, Mark Lundquist wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I followed the instructions here:
>
> 	http://cocoon.apache.org/1301_1_1.html
>
> and am able to run my Cocoon (trunk) webapp.  However... maybe I'm
> missing something, but those instructions don't seem to say how to
> _debug_ the application, and the Eclipse debug start/stop controls
> are deactivated.  What am I missing here?

Never mind, figured it out.

—ml—