Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by vkrejcirik <vk...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/17 07:58:16 UTC

Archetype for servicemix-cxf-bc and servicemix-cxf-se

Hi, I try make CXF WSDL example for SM. I can't find archetypes name for
servicemix-cxf-bc and servicemix-cxf-se for creating SU. Can somebody
help me?
How I can make this SUs ?

Thank you

--
/**************************************/
Best regards / S pozdravem

http://www.vkrejcirik.info

Re: Archetype for servicemix-cxf-bc and servicemix-cxf-se

Posted by vkrejcirik <vk...@gmail.com>.
thank you.

/**************************************/
Best regards / S pozdravem
Vladislav Krejčiřík

http://www.vkrejcirik.info

Posted by vkrejcirik <vk...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

When I run it in SMX 3.2.1, it's OK. But If I run it in version
3.3-SNAPSHOT, I get this error message:

c:\java\apache-servicemix-3.3-SNAPSHOT\bin>smx-arch su cxf-se
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'archetype'.
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [archetype:create] (aggregator-style)
[INFO]
[INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class =>
'org.codehaus.plexus
.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.
[INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
[INFO] [archetype:create]
[WARNING] This goal is deprecated. Please use mvn archetype:generate instead
[INFO] Defaulting package to group ID: com.mycompany
[INFO] We are using command line specified remote repositories:
http://people.ap
ache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository
[INFO] snapshot
org.apache.servicemix.tooling:servicemix-cxf-se-service-unit:3.3
-SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from id0
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/s
ervicemix/tooling/servicemix-cxf-se-service-unit/3.3-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-cxf-se-
service-unit-3.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error creating from archetype

Embedded error: OldArchetype does not exist.
Unable to download the artifact from any repository
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 2 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Jul 30 08:24:59 CEST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 8M/14M
[INFO]

Best regards / S pozdravem
Vladislav Krejčiřík