Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by 1336230737 <13...@qq.com> on 2019/02/20 09:36:55 UTC

how to explain httpclient.reset_state_on_thread_group_iteration= true or false

hello
  i saw this sentence:

Since JMeter 5.0, when using default HC4 Implementation, JMeter will reset HTTP state (SSL State + Connections) on each thread group iteration. If you don't want this behaviour, set httpclient.reset_state_on_thread_group_iteration=false
 . i want to know  set httpclient.reset_state_on_thread_group_iteration=true ,only works for https?
  because i use jmeter4.0 jmeter3.1 with jmeter5.0 to test ,got the tps jmeter3.1= jmeter4.0 , but    a huge gap between jmeter 5.0 and them。 so i want to know What's wrong with My use and How can I  get the same result with 4.0 and 5.0