Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Nithesh Kb <ni...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/02 18:08:41 UTC

acknowledgement for http source in flume

HI Team,
I have scenario in which my node post the data to Flume. it works no
problem.
But in exception case is there any way we can configure some kind
of acknowledgement to that POST request ??

Thanks
Nithesh

Re: acknowledgement for http source in flume

Posted by Nithesh Kb <ni...@gmail.com>.
HI Hari,
Thanks. i get some time 501 error. anyhow i'll check. and hope this is the
way we can ensure that, whether it has posted the data to source.

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 11:43 PM, Hari Shreedharan <hshreedharan@cloudera.com

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
The http source returns an http status. It returns 200(ok) if the write was
successful. Else it returns a failure status - depending on what kind of
failure you'd get a different status

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 9:13 AM Nithesh Kb <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI Team,
> I have scenario in which my node post the data to Flume. it works no
> problem.
> But in exception case is there any way we can configure some kind
> of acknowledgement to that POST request ??
>

> Thanks
> Nithesh

Hari