Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by 郝东 <do...@163.com> on 2015/02/16 04:24:32 UTC

Zookeeper JAAS Problem

Hi, guys

I am deploying a hbase cluster with Authentication and Authorization enabled.  I used the HBase Managed Zookeeper. The JAAS file I wrote is as following :

Server {
  com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required
  useKeyTab=true
  keyTab="mypath"
  storeKey=true
  useTicketCache=false
  principal="myprincipal";
};

But when run " hbase-daemon.sh start zookeeper " on one node, I met the following ERROR:
2015-02-16 09:17:09,403 INFO  [main] quorum.QuorumPeerMain: Starting quorum peer
2015-02-16 09:17:09,414 ERROR [main] server.ServerCnxnFactory: No JAAS configuration section named 'Server' was foundin '/etc/hbase/conf/server.jaas'.

I don't know what cause this problem, but I am sure the JAAS file exists . Does anybody know why? Many Thanks!

Re: Zookeeper JAAS Problem

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
I assume you followed steps in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-2418 and you're passing
config file name in HBASE_OPTS?

Also what are the permissions on this file?

-Mikhail

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 7:24 PM, 郝东 <do...@163.com> wrote:
> Hi, guys
>
> I am deploying a hbase cluster with Authentication and Authorization enabled.  I used the HBase Managed Zookeeper. The JAAS file I wrote is as following :
>
> Server {
>   com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required
>   useKeyTab=true
>   keyTab="mypath"
>   storeKey=true
>   useTicketCache=false
>   principal="myprincipal";
> };
>
> But when run " hbase-daemon.sh start zookeeper " on one node, I met the following ERROR:
> 2015-02-16 09:17:09,403 INFO  [main] quorum.QuorumPeerMain: Starting quorum peer
> 2015-02-16 09:17:09,414 ERROR [main] server.ServerCnxnFactory: No JAAS configuration section named 'Server' was foundin '/etc/hbase/conf/server.jaas'.
>
> I don't know what cause this problem, but I am sure the JAAS file exists . Does anybody know why? Many Thanks!

Michael Antonov