Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by carmmello <ca...@globo.com> on 2006/09/28 00:30:40 UTC

no results in nutch 0.8.1

I have followed the steps in the  0.8.1 tutorial and, also, I have been using Nutch for some time now, without seeing the kind of  problem I am encountering now.
After I have finished the crawl process (intranet crawling), I go to localhost:8080, try a search and get, no matter what, 0 results.
Looking at the logs, everything seems ok.  Also, if I use the command bin/nutch readdb "crawl/crawldb"  I found more than 6000 urls.
So, why can`t I get any results?
Tanks

Re: no results in nutch 0.8.1

Posted by carmmello <ca...@globo.com>.
I found the problem.  Very easy, indeed, but we have to be carefull to the
details.  If no results were found, I looked to the "searcher properties"
and in the name of  "searcher directory" the default value was
<value>crawl</value>.  If your directory is not crawl, the error.  Just
change this to  "." like in the previous versions of Nutch and it works no
matter the name of your directory.
Tanks
W. Melo

Re: no results in nutch 0.8.1