Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Naresh Bhat <na...@linaro.org> on 2017/05/03 05:55:59 UTC

How to run all smoke-test

Hi,

I am trying to run smoke tests on ARM64.  I am able to run individual tests
with the command for example,

docker run -v `pwd`:/ws bigtop/slaves:ci-fixup-ubuntu-16.04-aarch64 bash -l
-c 'cd /ws ; gradle bigtop-tests:smoke-tests:apex:check'

My question is

1. How to run all the available smoke tests in one shot ?
2. Is there any switch case for the smoke test command to ignore and
continue the smoke tests ?

I appreciate if you provide some command or any link to read and understand
smoke tests.

Thanks and Regards
-Naresh

Re: How to run all smoke-test

Posted by Naresh Bhat <na...@linaro.org>.
Hi Konstantin Boudnik,

Thank you very much.  yes,  I did noticed it and try to follow
https://github.com/apache/bigtop/tree/master/bigtop-tests/smoke-tests
documentation.

Regards
-Naresh