Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/07 08:51:44 UTC

Graduation Guide [WAS Re: [VOTE][policy] Remove post-graduation check list from policy document]

On 5/7/07, Craig L Russell <Cr...@sun.com> wrote:

> The guides/graduation.html is absent from the left navbar. If you
> update the stylesheet so it appears there, then I'm ok with removing
> it. Maybe it belongs as a sub-bullet under Podling Guides as the last
> entry.

it's just a draft ATM (which is why it's not listed)

Martijn's been working
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-63) on an improved
version. i'd like to try to focus collective attention on that
document this week and try to push for promotion.

- robert

Re: Graduation Guide [WAS Re: [VOTE][policy] Remove post-graduation check list from policy document]

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 5/7/07, Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll include the points from the policy files that are still absent in
> the graduation guide and will be removed from the policy.

great

if you could edit down leo's post on the hand over then that would be good

i'm going to take a look at creating some content for 'on remaining
obsticles' now

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
This sounds like a good plan.

Craig

On May 7, 2007, at 1:31 AM, Martijn Dashorst wrote:

> I'll include the points from the policy files that are still absent in
> the graduation guide and will be removed from the policy.
>
> Martijn
>
> On 5/7/07, robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> On 5/7/07, Craig L Russell <Cr...@sun.com> wrote:
>>
>> > The guides/graduation.html is absent from the left navbar. If you
>> > update the stylesheet so it appears there, then I'm ok with
>> removing
>> > it. Maybe it belongs as a sub-bullet under Podling Guides as the
>> last
>> > entry.
>>
>> it's just a draft ATM (which is why it's not listed)
>>
>> Martijn's been working
>> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-63) on an improved
>> version. i'd like to try to focus collective attention on that
>> document this week and try to push for promotion.
>>
>> - robert

> Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
> Join the wicket community at irc.freenode.net: ##wicket
> Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!
> http://wicketframework.org

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: Graduation Guide [WAS Re: [VOTE][policy] Remove post-graduation check list from policy document]

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.