Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by gianc64 <gi...@yahoo.it> on 2008/08/07 10:05:44 UTC

Re: BSF Sampler in JRuby : Passing parameters

Excuse me,

maybe I could avoid to post this question

I have found  an alternate way for resolve my problem:

I've defined a VARIABLE  in "Reference Name" field in a XPath Extractor
window.

( The HTTP Sampler  is processed by XPath ) .

The variable is referenced in Ruby script in this way:

"${VARIABLE}".to_s

and now it work.

Thanx

gianc64