Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Adam Fuchs <ad...@ugov.gov> on 2011/11/21 03:22:26 UTC

accumulo logo contest round 2

Round 1 of logo voting has completed. Check out the top four vote-getters
here:
http://accumulo.staging.apache.org/accumulo/misc/logo_contest_votes_round2.html

Vote for your favorite logo in round 2 here:

Adam

P.S. Sorry for the earlier rick-roll. :)

Re: accumulo logo contest round 2

Posted by Adam Fuchs <ad...@ugov.gov>.
Vote for one, please.

Adam

Posted by Adam Fuchs <ad...@ugov.gov>.
Vote for one, please.

Posted by John W Vines <jo...@ugov.gov>.
Okay, didn't read too closely into 'vote for your favorite...'. That means 1.

| Does this mean vote for 1 or vote for as many as my heart desires?
|
| John

| |

Posted by John W Vines <jo...@ugov.gov>.
Okay, didn't read too closely into 'vote for your favorite...'. That means 1.

| Does this mean vote for 1 or vote for as many as my heart desires?
|
| John

| |

Posted by John W Vines <jo...@ugov.gov>.

Posted by John W Vines <jo...@ugov.gov>.