Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by venkov <v....@bg.seeburger.com> on 2010/08/04 14:43:26 UTC

Sandesha2 1.5

Are there any known problems with version 1.5?
Is there other module implementing wsrm beside sandesha2 for asix2?

Re: Sandesha2 1.5

Posted by venkov <v....@bg.seeburger.com>.
10x anyway!

Re: Sandesha2 1.5

Posted by David Parsons1 <PA...@uk.ibm.com>.
No sorry.  I only know of Sandesha.

Regards,

Dave

Dave Parsons
Web Services Development
INTERNAL:  David Parsons1/UK/IBM@IBMGB :: DE3F20 :: 246930
EXTERNAL:  ParsonsD@uk.ibm.com :: (01962) 816930
Mail Point 211, IBM Hursley Park, Winchester. SO21 2JN

From:
venkov <v....@bg.seeburger.com>
To:
sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org
Date:
04/08/2010 15:12
Re: Sandesha2 1.5

10x for the response although its about my other post!
Do u know some other implementations of wsrm for axis2 besides sandesha2!
So I can make some comparisons!

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: Sandesha2 1.5

Posted by venkov <v....@bg.seeburger.com>.

Re: Sandesha2 1.5

Posted by David Parsons1 <PA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi,

I have never worked with Rampart and never tried comprising with Sandesha.
 There is an article at this link http://wso2.org/library/1027 that might
help.

There is no known issues within this area with the Sandesha 1.5 RC.  I
have been meaning to cut this as a release and still intend to at some
point.  If the article doesn't help and you still have specific issues you
will need to raise a JIRA.

Regards,

Dave

Dave Parsons
Web Services Development
INTERNAL:  David Parsons1/UK/IBM@IBMGB :: DE3F20 :: 246930
EXTERNAL:  ParsonsD@uk.ibm.com :: (01962) 816930
Mail Point 211, IBM Hursley Park, Winchester. SO21 2JN

From:
venkov <v....@bg.seeburger.com>
To:
sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org