Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/01 07:18:35 UTC

Re: Unit tests in TLF

Ok Thanks to Michael I'm done and TLF script building whole project and
launching all tests (13 classes) witch I rewritten to Flex Unit 4. Will be
working on the next.

Harbs I would like give a try to launch these tests on your code - you have
changed probably a lot in current TLF.
I know that you are using separate repository, not our Apache Flex repo - Is
that correct or am I missing something ?

Maybe we could create separate branch, and push all of your changes to this
branch, later merge my code with your to see how everything is working ?

Next general question. Do you think guys that I should merge my code to TLF
develope branch ?
I'm not sure how this build script will be working on the machine where we
are building our Flex SDK - while tests it is launching flash player
projector.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Unit tests in TLF

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Cool!

I just committed my table work to a “tables” branch. Any suggestions on how to handle testing for that would be very welcome.

RE: Unit tests in TLF

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Michael. Your help was crucial. :) I hope to push next part of TLF
tests soon to develop branch. :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

RE: Unit tests in TLF

Posted by "Michael A. Labriola" <la...@digitalprimates.net>.
>I have merged my code to develop branch. I saw that TLF build correctly so I can assume that everything is working fine. :)

Nice work. Congratulations and good job

Re: Unit tests in TLF

Re: Unit tests in TLF

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Ok Thanks Erik. I will try to merge today my branch into develop. Will see
what will blow up ;)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Unit tests in TLF

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
> Next general question. Do you think guys that I should merge my code to TLF
> develope branch ?
> I'm not sure how this build script will be working on the machine where we
> are building our Flex SDK - while tests it is launching flash player
> projector.

This should be OK. If your setup works locally for you, please commit it to
develop. It’s not called that for nothing ;-) If something breaks, no
worries, we’ll fix what you find until it doesn’t.

The build machine has a Flash Player and other tests use that as well, so
that should be no limitation.

EdB

> Piotr
>

> -----