Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/15 13:09:39 UTC

wicket-native-websocket-core as dependency in module-info.java

Hello All,

I start adding module-info.java to our Java11 project
It seems we should correct Automatic-Module names not to have `-` in
it (current name is `org.apache.wicket.native-websocket.core`)

Are there any objections if I'll change
https://github.com/apache/wicket/blob/master/wicket-native-websocket/wicket-native-websocket-core/pom.xml#L34
to have
<automatic-module-name>org.apache.wicket.native.websocket.core</automatic-module-name>
?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: wicket-native-websocket-core as dependency in module-info.java

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
No objections from me!