Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Lyudmila Balakireva <lu...@lanl.gov> on 2005/03/22 17:17:31 UTC

base64 transform

Hello,
I have problem "java.io.IOException.Stream closed" with Base64 transform (
I downloaded latest code) .

The Base64 Transform is second after Xpath Transform.

Please, help Luda

The code snipet:

  Transforms transforms = new
Transforms(doc);

             XPathContainer xpath = new XPathContainer(doc);
             String xp1 =
"ancestor-or-self::didl:Resource[@encoding]";
             xpath.setXPathNamespaceContext("didl",DIDL_NS);
             xpath.setXPath(xp1);
             transforms.addTransform(Transforms.TRANSFORM_XPATH,
xpath.getElementPlusReturns());
             transforms.addTransform(Transforms.TRANSFORM_BASE64_DECODE);
              xmlSig.addDocument(refurl, transforms,
Constants.ALGO_ID_DIGEST_SHA1);

The error:

org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignatureException: Stream closed
      [java] Original Exception was
org.apache.xml.security.signature.ReferenceNotInitializedException: Stream
closed
      [java] Original Exception was
org.apache.xml.security.signature.ReferenceNotInitializedException: Stream
closed
      [java] Original Exception was
org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignatureException: Stream closed
      [java] Original Exception was
org.apache.xml.security.transforms.TransformationException: Stream closed
      [java] Original Exception was java.io.IOException: Stream closed
      [java]     at
org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignature.sign(Unknown Source)

Re: base64 transform

Posted by Raul Benito <ra...@gmail.com>.
Can you post a bug report in bugzilla, I'm not going to work on it
immediately and I don't want to get it lost in my big heap of
mails(And latter I can give you credit for help).

You can use this URL, for writing it:
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Security

Regards,

--