Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Mihai A." <am...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/28 10:33:16 UTC

Please help: Access denied to http://repo.gradle.org/

Hi,

I am trying to run a quick build on a cleanly cloned repository:

mvn -Pquick -Dsurefire.useFile=false -DdisableXmlReport=true
-DuniqueVersion=false -ff -Dassemble -DskipTests -DfailIfNoTests=false
clean install

The build fails at the module "TomEE :: Gradle Plugins", with the following
error:

[image: image.png]

IntelliJ also complains with the same error when downloading dependencies.
Is anyone else having the same issue? How can it be fixed?

I would like to be able to run a clean build, as IntelliJ yields all sorts
of compilation errors, it probably doesn't have all the needed libs...

Best regards,
Mihai
--
amihaiemil.com
https://www.github.com/amihaiemil

Re: Please help: Access denied to http://repo.gradle.org/

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
I've just a full build of master with a clean M2 repo which appears to have
worked ok. That being said, I've pushed this commit, which will hopefully
help:
https://github.com/apache/tomee/commit/d17cd16014cb02b4fe6d8398da950730af8e2b3d
.

There shouldn't be a need to comment out specific modules / examples. If
you do have to, if you can provide the build output, we'll be happy to take
a look. If the build doesn't work with a clean local maven repository, then
it sounds like the build is broken and should be fixed.

Jon

amihaiemil.com<http://amihaiemil.com>
https://www.github.com/amihaiemil