Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Milan Milanovic <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2009/02/27 16:40:57 UTC

[S2] Famoso Double conversion problem in S2 2.0.11.1!

Hi,

I have again problem with Double conversion. I have a link in my page for
double values:

<s:iterator ...>
<s:url id="refUrl" action="setValue">
	<s:param name="refValue" value="refValue" />
</s:url>

<s:a id="c_%{refValue}" href="%{refUrl}" theme="ajax"
targets="refValues">Set value</s:a>
</s:iterator>

In the form where refValue is entered I'm using my DoubleConverter
conversion, and I checked with Firebug, refValue is set good, e.g.,
c_4550.0. But when I click to this link above, I get 45500.0. Famoso zero is
added!!

Then I tried to define conversion properties for a class who have refValue
attribute to my custom DoubleConvereter, but in this case click on the link
"Set value" doesn't do anything! It is like a dead link.
I checked also with Firebug and it is e.g., c_4550.

What is the problem here and how can I solve it ?

--
Regards, M.

Re: [S2] Famoso Double conversion problem in S2 2.0.11.1!

Posted by Bert Van den Brande <cy...@gmail.com>.
I think this may be caused by this bug :

Posted by Milan Milanovic <mi...@yahoo.com>.
No solutions ?

Posted by Milan Milanovic <mi...@yahoo.com>.