Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by crouzilles <cr...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/24 01:02:30 UTC

outputting .rvt file

Hi all,

How do I output a .rvt file to the browser via TCL. I obviously need it to
be parsed first, but I can't figure out how to send the .rvt file to the
browser once the TCL has finished doing what it has to do.

Thank you

Re: outputting .rvt file

Posted by sk...@ministras.lt.
Hello,

I don't understand you, why are doing this? rvt file is the same as tcl;)
you can put in rvt whole tcl script, or tcl mixing with html. So if you
add to Apache config to handle rvt and tcl files you will have support for
extension .tcl and .rvt but it will be the same. So don't worry and do
this:

1. create tcl or rvt file
2. submit via <form action="myfile.rvt"> or <form action="myfile.tcl"> or
<form action="myfile"> ( if you use modrewrite )
3. parse all input, and print the output
4. the happy ending ;)

best wishes,
Skirmantas

Re: outputting .rvt file

Posted by crouzilles <cr...@gmail.com>.
Well, it seems that the only way to play a .rvt file is to call it within a

Re: outputting .rvt file

Posted by David Welton <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: outputting .rvt file

Posted by crouzilles <cr...@gmail.com>.
I don't mind doing this, but how? The documentation is poor (not a criticism
:) ) on this.
thank you

Re: outputting .rvt file

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.