Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by "Vladimir R. Bossicard" <vl...@bossicard.com> on 2002/10/25 09:46:15 UTC

PMD and Xindice

PMD <http://pmd.sf.net> scans Java source code and looks for potential
problems.  A live report can be found at
<http://pmd.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/webpmd.pl>.

I have committed the contributor.xml and contributor.properties.sample
files and included the PMD task.  This separate build file contains
tasks only relevant for contributors (like building the releases or
generating the Forrest documentation).

If you want to use pmd on Xindice, you first have to download PMD (and
no we won't include it into the repository) and install it.  The
contributor.properties file is required by contributor.xml and you can
simply copy the contributor.properties file and modify the pmd.home
variable.

-Vladimir

--
Vladimir R. Bossicard